Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I've got another Willys!



Mooresville, NC:  I’VE GOT ANOTHER WILLYS!  After having to sell my Gasser, I often wondered if I’d ever get another Willys.  Or if I did, whether I’d be in good enough health to drive it.  My health isn’t great, as you can tell by my photo, but having a Willys makes me smile.  In pain or not, I’m ready to give the Willys the TLC it needs.

IF I'm up to it, I’d love to make it to the next GASSER Reunion.  I've missed the races and all of you.  The good news is that the club could not have a better man as Race Director than Don Moyer. I had a ball racing him.
Gene Catoe, Club Rep

1 Comments:

Blogger RestLeSs D Web and Graphic Design said...

Good for you Gene!!! Hooray...

January 23, 2013 at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home